Recipe by Charlotte J
Easily made with refrigerated crescent rolls.
Top Review by MomTo2BigKids
Great Danish Charlotte! I heated up some fresh blueberries with a little sugar, cornstarch and water and poured the blueberry sauce over the danish right before eating. Talk about awesome! Everyone here gave them thumbs up! Thanks!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the cream cheese, lemon juice, flour, sugar and egg together until creamy.
- Unwrap rolls and form into a rectangle.
- Spoon the filling down the center of the dough, fold the sides over leaving an open space with the filling showing, and pinch the ends up.
- Bake according to package directions.