Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Very good, I used splenda in place of sugar for a low carb desert, and it was great.
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1 egg yolk, lightly beaton
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- Unroll the cresent roll dough.
- Spread the dough from 1 can in a 9 x 13 pan pressing the perforations to seal.
- Beat the remaining ingredients in a mixing bowl with an electric mixer.
- Spread over the dough in pan.
- Lay the dough from the second can over the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Combine powdered sugar and water to make glaze.
- Drizzle over top when cool.
I loved thses. Took them to a church function and everyone was raving about them. A couple of the ladies asked me for the recipe. I have made it twice.
These are to die for, I'd like to rate this recipe higher than 5 stars. I used a homemade crescent dough recipe and added some cinnamon in with the cream cheese mixture. I just could not stop eating these, they are that delicious! and easy to put together also, and I'm sure even easier with store-bought crescent dinner rolls. Thank you for another winner Melody, I'll be making this again soon!...Kitten:)