Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a recipe for two people and it is delicious.
- 1 (4 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (3 ounce) packagesoftened cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon butter or 1 teaspoon margarine, melted
- cinnamon-sugar mixture (optional)
- Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into two rectangles.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet and press the perforations together.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Spread over half of each rectangle and pinch to seal.
- Brush with butter.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar if desired.
- Bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
I had a little bit of trouble with the crescent rolls at first, but It worked out just fine. These are a great fresh homemade snack, that took next to no time at all! I was able to surprise my DH with them, as I mixed them up while my casserole was in the oven. My next attempt with these is to see if I can successfully freeze and reheat them to keep them on hand.
Wonderful recipe. Easy to have the fixings on hand to make up a delicious treat for unexpected guests or big cravings. I had the 8 oz. crescent dough so doubled the filling and made 4. My husband and I made them disappear. They are large enough that they could be quartered and put on a tray with other goodies. I will definitely make these again.