Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a recipe for two people and it is delicious.
- 1 (4 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 (3 ounce) packagesoftened cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon butter or 1 teaspoon margarine, melted
- cinnamon-sugar mixture (optional)
- Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into two rectangles.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet and press the perforations together.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Spread over half of each rectangle and pinch to seal.
- Brush with butter.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar if desired.
- Bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
I had a little bit of trouble with the crescent rolls at first, but It worked out just fine. These are a great fresh homemade snack, that took next to no time at all! I was able to surprise my DH with them, as I mixed them up while my casserole was in the oven. My next attempt with these is to see if I can successfully freeze and reheat them to keep them on hand.
Wonderful recipe. Easy to have the fixings on hand to make up a delicious treat for unexpected guests or big cravings. I had the 8 oz. crescent dough so doubled the filling and made 4. My husband and I made them disappear. They are large enough that they could be quartered and put on a tray with other goodies. I will definitely make these again.
This is an absolutely wonderful recipe for a couple or any one thats lives alone! It is easy to prepare and very tasty and best of all, no leftovers to have to freeze or store. Thank you so much for posting this little gem!