Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
These open-faced sandwiches are a cut above the rest. Uses a bone cookie cutter (2 inches) or 2 inch cutter of your choice
- 2 slices process American cheese
- 2 slices processed swiss cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 4 slices white bread
- 4 slices cooked ham
- Cut cheese slices with cookie cutter. Place American cheese bones into Swiss cheese cutouts and Swiss cheese bones into American cheese cutouts; set aside.
- Spread butter on both sides of bread; brown both sides in a large skillet. Remove.
- Heat ham in the same skillet; place on bread. top with cheese slices. Serve immediately.
I thought these were fun to make. I didn't have a bone shaped cookie cutter so I used a donut cutter. They turned out cute.