Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
I also do these for parties and they are GOOD!!
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded cheese (any kind)
- 1⁄2 yellow onion, chopped fine
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 loaf French bread
- Pre-heat broiler.
- Slice french bread fairly thin and place on baking sheet.
- Mix together the cheese and onions with enough of the mayo.
- so that it isn't too dry or too soupy.
- Put mixture on top of bread slices.
- Broil until brown and bubbly on top (keep an eye on them the first time, they brown quickly!).