Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
A yummy little treat for us watching our weight.
Make and share this Cheese Crisps recipe from Food.com.
- 6 corn tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons diced green chilies
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place tortillas on cookie sheet and sprinkle each tortilla with grated cheese and chilies.
- Bake for 2 minutes, or until cheese bubbles.
- Remove to serving platter and sprinkle with diced tomato.
- Serve with Salsa and fat free sour cream.
We picked this recipe mainly because of the numbers on the nutrition facts. But..from now on we will make them because they're SO good!! Yum! Thanks Donna.
Thanks for the recipe, they were very good. I cooked them a lot longer than two minutes because I wanted them extra crisp. It is nice because you can easily adjust this recipe to your personal preferences. Can't wait to make them again.
My Father-In-Law Just suffered a heart attack, and they love this recipe.I used No fat Cheddar cheese, No Fat Sour Cream & Stewed Tomatoes W/ Spices for toppings. The Best!!!