Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Very cheesy and simple to make. Great appetizers to serve with cocktails.
- 226.79 g butter
- 226.79 g sharp cheddar cheese
- 354.88 ml flour
- 709.77 ml Rice Krispies
- 1.23 ml cayenne pepper
- 1.23 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 1.23 ml salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Blend butter and shredded cheese together.
- Add cayenne, Worcestershire sauce and salt and blend inches.
- Mix in flour.
- Mix in Rice Krispies.
- Squeeze mixture together to form a solid ball.
- Break off walnut size pieces, form balls, and place on cookie sheet.
- Flatten each with a fork and bake for 15 - 20 Minutes until lightly browned.