Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Very cheesy and simple to make. Great appetizers to serve with cocktails.
Make and share this Cheese Crisps recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Blend butter and shredded cheese together.
- Add cayenne, Worcestershire sauce and salt and blend inches.
- Mix in flour.
- Mix in Rice Krispies.
- Squeeze mixture together to form a solid ball.
- Break off walnut size pieces, form balls, and place on cookie sheet.
- Flatten each with a fork and bake for 15 - 20 Minutes until lightly browned.