- 1⁄2 lb butter
- 1⁄2 lb sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Blend butter and shredded cheese together.
- Add cayenne, Worcestershire sauce and salt and blend inches.
- Mix in flour.
- Mix in Rice Krispies.
- Squeeze mixture together to form a solid ball.
- Break off walnut size pieces, form balls, and place on cookie sheet.
- Flatten each with a fork and bake for 15 - 20 Minutes until lightly browned.