Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are so easy to prepare, and so good!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare a greased cookie sheet.
- In a bowl, blend all ingredients.
- Shape into small balls.
- Flatten with a fork.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Note: the mix from the cheese Crispers can be prepared ahead, and stored in the fridge until ready to bake.
These did tast very good but I think I did something wrong. They all melted together on the pan. Maybe too much butter? But I did use 2 cups. I was also thinking maybe they need some more flavor like pimentos or olives. I'll definetly try again.
These are sooooo good. Very addictive.