Recipe by sheryl ripley
This is one of my favorite things. It's different and everyone from kids to adults love it.
Top Review by BecR
Yummy! I arranged the stuffed crescent rolls in a 9-inch X 13-inch baking pan and poured ALL of the sauce over. Sprinkled with sharp cheddar the last 5 minutes of baking. It turned out perfectly---nicely browned rolls in delicious bubbling cheesy sauce. Thanks, Sheryl, for this delightful, comforting chickie dish!
- 1 package of raw crescent roll
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups cheese, about
- 1 chicken breast, cooked and chopped into small pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven at 375.
- In med.
- saucepan add milk, 1/4 cup of cheese, and soup.
- Heat until cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix chicken and 2Tb cheese.
- seperate crescent rolls.
- Put a spoonful of chicken mixture on crescent and then roll it up, Repeat until all crescent rolls are used and in an ungreased baking dish Pour 1/2 of the cheese mixture over rolls.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese or as much as you desire.
- Bake 5-10 more minutes (until cheese is melted).
- Use the other 1/2 of sauce to pour over as desired.