Prep 45 mins
Cook 15 mins
I saw someone on the TV making this recipe but I didn't have the chance to write it down properly. This is what I was able to recreate and I must say: it turned out pretty good!
- 1 tablespoon cream
- 7 ounces flour (200 grams)
- 1 egg
- 3 1⁄2 ounces butter (cold, aprox 100 grams)
- 2 ounces parmesan cheese (60 grams)
- Put all ingredients on a food processor and mix until getting a sand like texture.
- Sprinkle some flour over table and knead with hands.
- Roll out with a rolling pin.
- Using different shaped molds cut into cookies.
- Place over a plaque and let it rest on the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Bake on a preheated 400ºF (200ºC) until golden.