- 6 slices white bread (torn in small pieces)
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon spicy mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 12 ounces of cubed ham
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese (divided)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In large bowl combine bread, milk, eggs, mustard, garlic powder and paprika.
- Mix until smooth.
- Stir in ham, onion, and 1 cup Cheddar cheese.
- Pour into greased 12X8 caserole dish.
- Bake 25 minutes then remove and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake again until cheese covering is melted.