Prep 15 mins
Cook 11 mins
This is a really tasty appetizer and very simple to make. It does not make a large amount, so you may want to double it up for serving a larger crowd... hope you enjoy :)
- Mix together all ingredients.
- Roll into balls and place on a cookie sheet and flatten.
- Bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 11 minutes.
- Store in tight container.
- (makes approximately 20 cookies, depending on size).
Thanks Meli-lynne. So simple to make but so tasty. I used sharp Cheddar. Delicious! Will make a lovely savory addition to my Christmas cookie boxes.
This recipe was delicious. I made it with mild chedder cheese. My picky eaters liked the cookies