Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
A quick afterschool snack or a make yourself weekend lunch. Great way to use up a bit of leftover chicken as well. Mango or peach chutney work best.
- 2 flour tortillas
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons chutney
- 4 ounces cooked chicken (optional) or 4 ounces turkey, cut into strips (optional)
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, sharp grated
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Brush one side of each tortilla with the oil. Place oiled side down on a baking sheet.
- Top each with an even layer of chutney. Place chicken or turkey strips, if using, on top. Sprinkle liberally with cheese.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Cut into wedges and serve.