This is from the recipe book that came along with my OTG. We love these as snacks and sometimes as breakfast too : D Use any cheese that you prefer. I usually use a mix of cheddar and mozzarella. Omit the red chilli powder if you want it less spicy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- 2In a pan, lightly saute chopped onion and bell pepper for 3-4 minutes.
- 3Mix the above with the cheese and the rest of the ingredients except for the bread.
- 4Spread the cheese mixture evenly over the bread slices.
- 5Place the slices on a baking sheet and place the sheet in the centre rack of the oven.
- 6Toast for 5 minutes or till bread turns light brown.
- 7Serve hot with chilli sauce : ).
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Chilli Toasts
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.5
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 25.2 mg
- Sodium 666.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 14.0 g