Recipe by Sonya01
nice on their own or in a burger with pineapple & beetroot.
Top Review by Chef floWer
Yummy! I minced/grounded my own chicken using a mixture of chicken thighs and breast, I also substituted an egg with Egg Replacement. The Rissoles were so yummy, I made them into a sandwich style with beet/beetroot and lettuces leafs. Thank you Sonya01
- 400 g lean ground chicken
- 1 small red onion, grated
- 1 egg
- 20 g packaged dry breadcrumbs
- 80 g low fat tasty cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl combine the chicken mince, onion, egg and breadcrumbs.
- Divide the mixture into 8 even portions.
- Shape each portion into a rissole.
- Cut the cheese into 8 small cubes.
- Press a piece of cheese into the centre of each rissole and smooth the meat over to cover.
- Lightly press each rissole to flatten.
- Coat a medium fry pan with cooking spray, heat to medium and cook the rissoles 3-4 mins on each side until cooked through and golden.
- Serve with a salad or in a bun with salad.