Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
A chicken that is a must for cheese lovers, and chicken lovers. Very tasty, and cheesy. For kids of all ages
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red sweet bell pepper, chopped
- 5 tablespoons margarine
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning
- 1 (8 ounce) package egg noodles, cooked al dente, drained
- 4 -5 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cooked, and cubed
- 1 (15 ounce) carton ricotta cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) packageshredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 4 tablespoons margarine, melted
- In a large skillet, saute onion, and bell peppers in the 5 tablespoons margarine.
- Remove from heat and stir in soup, mushrooms, cilantro, basil, salt, and garlic pepper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine noodles, chicken, cheeses, and soup mushroom mixture. Mix very well.
- Spoon into a buttered 9x13 baking dish.
- Combine breadcrumbs, and remaining 4 tablespoons of margarine, and sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees, for 45 minutes.
Love it! Very cheesy, which is a must in my house. I used regular pasta instead of egg noodles for personal preference and fresh mushrooms. Will be making this again!
I have not made this but I will this weekend it sounds so good.