weekend cooker's Note:
A chicken that is a must for cheese lovers, and chicken lovers. Very tasty, and cheesy. For kids of all ages
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red sweet bell pepper, chopped
- 5 tablespoons margarine
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic pepper seasoning
- 1 (8 ounce) package egg noodles, cooked al dente, drained
- 4 -5 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cooked, and cubed
- 1 (15 ounce) carton ricotta cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 4 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1In a large skillet, saute onion, and bell peppers in the 5 tablespoons margarine.
- 2Remove from heat and stir in soup, mushrooms, cilantro, basil, salt, and garlic pepper. Set aside.
- 3In a large bowl, combine noodles, chicken, cheeses, and soup mushroom mixture. Mix very well.
- 4Spoon into a buttered 9x13 baking dish.
- 5Combine breadcrumbs, and remaining 4 tablespoons of margarine, and sprinkle over casserole.
- 6Bake uncovered at 350 degrees, for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese, Cheesy and More Cheese Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (423 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1451.9
- Calories from Fat 801
- Total Fat 89.0 g
- Saturated Fat 41.1 g
- Cholesterol 303.0 mg
- Sodium 1946.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 85.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic pepper seasoning