Recipe by breezermom
This is great for appetizers when you cut each English muffin into quarters. I've also halved the recipe and made it for lunch for 2 with some tomato soup.
- 226.79 g cheddar cheese, shredded (2 cups)
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 59.14 ml green onion, finely sliced
- 59.14 ml pimento stuffed olive, chopped
- 14.79 ml capers, chopped
- 4 English muffins, split
- grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring until blended.
- Spread about 1/4 cup cheese mixture evenly over each muffin half; place on an ungreased baking sheet. Sprinkle lightly with Parmesan cheese; cut into quarters.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes, or broil 3 inches from the heat 2 minutes or until the cheese melts.