Recipe by breezermom
This is great for appetizers when you cut each English muffin into quarters. I've also halved the recipe and made it for lunch for 2 with some tomato soup.
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded (2 cups)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, finely sliced
- 1⁄4 cup pimento stuffed olive, chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers, chopped
- 4 English muffins, split
- grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring until blended.
- Spread about 1/4 cup cheese mixture evenly over each muffin half; place on an ungreased baking sheet. Sprinkle lightly with Parmesan cheese; cut into quarters.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes, or broil 3 inches from the heat 2 minutes or until the cheese melts.