Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Easy fantastic Cheese Capelletti. Surprise yourself
- alfredo sauce
- 0.75 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- parmesan cheese
- Mix Alfredo, tomatoes and cheddar together over medium high heat till boiling point.
- Cook capelletti or tortellini al dente.
- Mix everything together in a casserole dish and bake 10-15 minutes in 350°F oven.
- Serve with salt and pepper, and parmesan.
This was pretty good. I am giving it four stars because I had to play around with this alot since there weren't too many precise measurements. First off, for the alfredo sauce, I used a package of Knorr alfredo mix and prepared it as instructed. While the alfredo sauce was cooking, I took three quarters of a 500 mL can of diced tomatoes and mix it with 2 tbsp of parmesan cheese, Â¼ tsp of salt and Â¼ tsp of pepper. Once the alfredo was ready, I poured it into the tomato mixture and added Â¾ cup of yellow cheddar (I didnâ€™t think Â½ cup was enough) and mixed it all together with cheese tortellini. I then put it in the oven at 350F for 15 minutes. I have been looking for this type of sauce for a while! I will make this again using the measurements I just mentioned above. Thank you for posting this recipe.