Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the recipe I originally asked for help finding. It is an OLD recipe using Velveeta Cheese.
- 1 lb butter or 1 lb margarine
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 lbs powdered sugar
- 2 lbs powdered milk
- raisins (optional)
- chopped nuts (optional)
- flaked coconut (optional)
- Work the butter and cheese together until creamy.
- Add vanilla.
- Mix the powdered sugar and milk into the butter-cheese mixture gradually, kneading with your hands.
- Add 1 cup raisins, chopped nuts, or coconut, if desired.
- You may divide the dough and add 1/4 cup cocoa to half, form into logs.
- Roll the logs in finely chopped nuts or powdered sugar.
- Chill in refrigerator after wrapping in foil or plastic wrap to retain moisture.