- 6 English muffins, halved
- 1 (6 ounce) can pitted ripe olives, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 chopped scallion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Arrange muffin halves on baking sheet.
- Combine remaining ingredients and spread evenly over each muffin.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 325 degrees.
- Then broil under broiler until cheese is bubbly and lightly browned.
- Remove and cut each muffin into quarters.
- Serve hot.