- 125 g soft butter
- 125 ml caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 250 ml cream cheese
- 10 ml vanilla essence
- 24 coconut biscuits (aka Tennis biscuits)
- 12 glace cherries
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream the butter, sugar, egg, cream cheese and essence. Beat well.
- Lay out the tennis biscuits on tin foil (3x4 biscuits).
- Cover with ½ of the mixture.
- Place a second layer of biscuits on top, cover with remaining mixture.
- Place the cherries down the middle and fold the tin foil towards the middle.
- Put in the freezer until firm. Cover with melted chocolate (1 ½ slabs and a little milk).