1/3 Photos of Cheese Burgers
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In small frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil.
- 2Add onion, cover, and cook over low heat for 4 minutes.
- 3Combine beef and egg, mixing well.
- 4To beef mixture, add cooked onion, parsley, Worcestershire and Tabasco sauces and mix well.
- 5Shape mixture into 4 large patties, scoring each with a knife.
- 6Heat remaining tablespoon of oil in large frying pan. When hot, add meat patties and cook 10 to 12 minutes over medium heat. Turn 4 times during cooking, and once seared, season well.
- 7When burgers are done, transfer to ovenproof dish. Cover each burger with a slice of cheese and broil 2 to 3 minutes.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (297 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 592.6
- Calories from Fat 354
- Total Fat 39.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 219.4 mg
- Sodium 725.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 53.2 g