Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
I was texting my fiance asking what he wanted for dinner and I forgot to space Alfredo and cheeseburger casserole. So he said that alfredo cheeseburger casserole sounded like it could be interesting. When browning the ground beef you can season it to your preferences.
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent rolls
- 8 ounces alfredo sauce
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 1 cup Velveeta cheese (cubed)
- 2 cups egg noodles
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Brown the ground beef with the chopped onions. (season the beef mixture to your taste.).
- Cook the egg noodles thoroughly.
- Cube the velveeta cheese.
- When the ground beef is browned and the noodles are cooked, strain both of them and empty them into a casserole dish. Mix in the cheesy alfredo sauce and cubed velveeta.
- Open the can of crescent rolls and create a top crust on top of the beef noodle mixture.
- Put in the oven uncovered and cook for 30 mins or until cheese is melted.
- Serve warm.
This was very good and cheesy-even my "not so cheesy" DH was impressed. Thanks so much for this easy recipe.