Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This came from St. Mary's 110th Anniversary Cookbook 1875-1985. I have not tried this, posting for future use.
- 2 eggs
- 8 ounces cottage cheese
- 8 ounces parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon powdered milk
- 20 ounces chopped broccoli, thawed
- 6 ounces water chestnuts (1 small can)
- Beat eggs slightly, add cheese, onion powder and powdered milk. Stir well, add broccoli and water chestnuts, mix well again.
- Bake in 1 1/2-quart casserole at 350 for 30-35 minutes.