Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
A great casserole for any event any time of the year.
- 2 (10 ounce) packageschopped broccoli
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups rice, cooked
- 1 (8 ounce) jar Cheez Whiz
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, rounded
- black pepper
- Thaw frozen broccoli.
- In large skillet, melt butter and saute onion until clear.
- Add broccoli to skillet, stir and simmer.
- Add soup to skillet, stir and simmer.
- Add next 3 ingredients, stir and simmer.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and pepper.
- Pour into a greased 9x13 casserole and bake @ 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.