Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Delicious and easy cheese bread rolls with sesame seeds
- 2 cups white flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 150 g cottage cheese
- 150 g grated cheese (any hard yellow cheese)
- 100 g softened butter
- sesame seeds
- Thoroughly mix together flour, baking powder, 2 eggs, cottage cheese, yellow cheese, and butter. Shape the mixture into one large ball.
- Grease large baking pan. From the mixture create small 15 balls and place them on the baking pan, evenly spaced from each other. Whisk the 3rd egg and then brush each ball with egg. Sprinkle sesame seeds over each ball.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 200 degrees Celcius.