Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
A wonderfully rich dish. Particularly good served with lamb.
- 1⁄2 pint milk
- 1 ounce butter
- 4 ounces breadcrumbs
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 eggs
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Bring the milk to a boil and stir in the butter and breadcrumbs.
- Stand for 5 minutes.
- Add the cheese, season and stir in the eggs.
- Pour into a deep oven dish, or 4 ramekins.
- Bake at 200c until brown on top,30-40 minutes for an oven dish, 15-20 minutes for ramekins.
VERY GOOD....I made it for the family and they really liked it. Thanks for sharing!