Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Easy spread that jazzes up any ordinary meal. I like to serve this to round out those summer grilling menus.
- 1⁄2 cup soft butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- French bread
- Combine first 5 ingredients.
- Spread on cut French bread.
- Place on cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees until cheese is hot and bubbly (about 5 minutes).
This is yummy. A bit of a change from the usual white cheese on garlic bread. I served this along side a stew and it was a nice complement.
I wish I could give more than 5 stars for this bread! Easy, delicious cheesy bread that my whole family enjoyed. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
Easy and extremely yummy. I used fresh garlic too and served the cheese bread with a bowl of homemade curried lentil soup. Delicious.