Recipe by sugarpea
Just buy a loaf of your favorite french bread and this cheese bread is all but done. It's decadent but if you're only having a salad... You gotta eat, right?
Top Review by Gerry
I agree - this is absolutely delicious. Love to add something new at our summer gatherings and this was a real hit, made for an empty bread platter. We enjoyed every bite.Thank you sugarpea for a recipe that is so a repeatable.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 loaf French bread (1 pound)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients and.
- spread on both halves of your favorite french bread split lengthwise.
- Broil until cheese melts and begins to turn golden-keep a close eye on it.
- Slice on diagonal about 2" wide and serve immediately.
- Can be prepared ahead and broiled just before serving.