Yummy with tomato soup.
Make and share this Cheese bread recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the first six ingredients.
- Spoon into a greased 8-inch round baking pan.
- Drizzle with butter and sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400 for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes and cut into wedges.
This was pretty good. It was quick to make to have with our dinner. We couldn't taste the mozzarella cheese too much, I think if I made this again, I'd sprinkle it over the top, instead of the parmesan, and maybe add some more herbs. Thanks!
I made this the other day and it is fantastic, even my very very picky boyfriend loved it and asked for seconds. Thank you!