Recipe by wife2abadge
This is rich and filling. One pound of bratwurst is usually six links. You can use polish sausage instead, if you like.
Top Review by Acerast
This is a family favorite that we've made for years. I use low-salt green beans and cream of mushroom soup because the brats and cheese have salt in them too. This is a great way to use up leftover brats after a barbecue and the kids love it! Thanks for posting!!
- 1 lb bratwurst, cooked and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 1⁄4 lbs potatoes, peeled, cooked, and cubed
- 1 (16 ounce) can cut green beans, drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) condensed fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 small onion, chopped