Prep 25 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is rich and filling. One pound of bratwurst is usually six links. You can use polish sausage instead, if you like.
- 1 lb bratwurst, cooked and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 1⁄4 lbs potatoes, peeled, cooked, and cubed
- 1 (16 ounce) can cut green beans, drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) condensed fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 small onion, chopped
- In a 3-qt casserole dish, stir together all ingredients.
- Bake, covered, at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until mixture is warm through.
This is a family favorite that we've made for years. I use low-salt green beans and cream of mushroom soup because the brats and cheese have salt in them too. This is a great way to use up leftover brats after a barbecue and the kids love it! Thanks for posting!!