Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 0.5 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1⁄2 cup jalapeno jelly
- Using a taut piece of dental floss, cut cream cheese into 24 pieces, and allow to soften.
- Separate each biscuit into thirds, making 3 rounds. Press biscuit rounds into bottom and up sides of 24 mini-muffin cups. Spoon about 1 teaspoons pepper jelly into center of each biscuit cup; top each with 1 cream cheese piece.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 8-10 minutes or unti golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Can substiture Brie for cream cheese.
Interesting recipe. It was a little messy and time-consuming to separate the biscuits into thirds. Nice combo of spicy and sweet.
We made this for New Years Eve. They were very tasty. I'm glad someone posted it. Notice that it is 1/2 of a package though. We used the whole pack, but it was a little too much.