1/3 Photos of Cheese Bites (Totally Addictive)
Ridiculously addictive appetizers. I brought them to a party and everyone attacked them like starving piranha on a cow. I included them in a tin of cookies for my hubby's co-workers and one of them ate all of them before anyone else could try them. She also demanded the recipe. From the cookbook "Fix, Freeze, Feast" by Katie Neville and Lindsey Tkacsik. Make them ahead of time, keep in your freezer and bake what you need. I plan to have these on hand all the time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cheese, butter, flour, salt, and cayenne in a large bowl: knead into a dough.
- 2Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place on an un-greased baking sheet.
- 3If using olives, form each ball around 1 olive.
- 4If using pecans, press 1 pecan half onto each ball.
- 5Can bake them right now (see instructions below) or freeze for later.
- 6Place in trays in freezer for 30 minutes.
- 7Remove from freezer and place in freezer bags or container.
- 8Seal and freeze.
- 9Can bake them straight from freezer.
- 10Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 11Place cheese balls 3 inches apart on an un-greased baking sheet.
- 12Bake 15-17 minutes if frozen, 13-15 minutes if thawed.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Bites (Totally Addictive)
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 574.7
- Calories from Fat 380
- Total Fat 42.2 g
- Saturated Fat 26.6 g
- Cholesterol 120.6 mg
- Sodium 501.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 18.4 g