1/1 Photo of Cheese Bites
Simple and good. Recipe from a friend who is also into having 'guinea pigs' to test things on.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 slices white bread, crusts removed
- 1Mix first 6 ingredients until well mixed in a medium bowl.
- 2Flatten bread with a rolling pin.
- 3Spread each bread slice with about 1 tablespoon cheese mixture.
- 4Roll up jelly-roll style.
- 5Sprinkle each roll with paprika.
- 6Place rolls in an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350F for 10 minutes until toasted.
- 7Cut each roll into 4 pieces.
- 8Make Ahead:.
- 9Freeze unbaked rolls on baking sheet until firm. Transfer frozen rolls to resealable freezer bag. Just before serving, thaw and bake as directed. To bake from frozen state, add an additional 2 minutes to baking time.
Browse Our Top High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Bites
Serving Size: 1 (11 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 37.5
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 4.9 mg
- Sodium 71.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 1.1 g