Recipe by Florida Cook
My friends and family love this recipe so much that they request them all of the time and for all dinners or events that I go to.
Top Review by michelles3boys
These cheese biscuits couldn't be easier to make. They turned out light and fluffy. My whole family ate them really well. I think I will mix some butter into the dough next time, though, before cooking, just to add a little more flavor. Thank you for sharing your recipe. Made for Fall PAC '09.
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1⁄4 cup margarine (melted) or 1⁄4 cup butter (melted)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Mix baking mix, milk and cheese until soft dough forms; beat vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Drop dough by spoonfuls onto non greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minute or until golden brown.
- Mix margarine and garlic powder and brush over warm biscuits before removing from cookie sheet. Serve warm.