Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
My friends and family love this recipe so much that they request them all of the time and for all dinners or events that I go to.
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1⁄4 cup margarine (melted) or 1⁄4 cup butter (melted)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Mix baking mix, milk and cheese until soft dough forms; beat vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Drop dough by spoonfuls onto non greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minute or until golden brown.
- Mix margarine and garlic powder and brush over warm biscuits before removing from cookie sheet. Serve warm.
These cheese biscuits couldn't be easier to make. They turned out light and fluffy. My whole family ate them really well. I think I will mix some butter into the dough next time, though, before cooking, just to add a little more flavor. Thank you for sharing your recipe. Made for Fall PAC '09.