Recipe by Superchick
easy delicious biscuits which are just as easy as the ones from the boxed biscuit mix, but soooo much better.
Top Review by Marina K
This are definitely a crowd-pleaser! They were a little sweet and lacking punch for my tastes (though I did use sharp cheddar), so next time I'll make the following adjustments: only 1 tbsp of sugar, add 1/4 tsp of cayenne and 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- 2 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 3⁄4 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Measure flour, baking powder, sugar and salt into bowl.
- Add grated cheese. Stir.
- Add oil and milk.Stir to form a soft ball of dough. Add more milk if needed.
- Turn onto lightly floured board and knead gently 8 to 10 times.
- Roll into a log shape and cut into sections as you would for cinnamon buns.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet at 425 F for 15 minutes or until nicely browned.