Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe is from the "Jiffy" mixes recipes cookbooklet. Such a good recipe!!!! You've got to try it!
- 1 1⁄2 cups Jiffy baking mix
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 2⁄3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder or 1 teaspoon freshly crushed garlic
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Combine melted butter with garlic powder for coating and set aside.
- Blend baking mix, milk and cheese together well.
- Drop by rounded teaspoon onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake about 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Brush with coating, using entire amount.
- Remove from cookie sheet and serve warm.