Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is the ultimate 70s party food. I remember my mother making this often for parties, etc. I asked for the recipe a few years ago. It sounds gross because of the cheese whiz but it is so addicting. If you have leftovers, you can put it under the broiler the next day to reheat and eat the cheese soaked bread bowl.
- 2 (16 ounce) jars Cheese Whiz
- 8 ounces beer
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 loaf unsliced round bread (optional)
- Put all ingredients in saucepan and melt cheese over low-medium heat.
- Remove center of bread loaf and cut into bite size pieces.
- Pour melted Cheese dip into bread bowl.
Was curious about this dip because it used Cheese Wiz. I used fresh garlic and I added a small tin chopped chilies. All I can say is that we enjoyed it!