A one dish meal - you will love the convenience and your family will love the results!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (7/8 ounce) envelope brown gravy mix
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans green beans, drained
- 1 (2 lb) package frozen frozen tater tots
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2In a large skillet, brown beef and onion, stir in soup, milk, gravy mix and seasonings.
- 3Place green beans on the bottom of a 9x15 inch baking dish or pan.
- 4Pour meat mixture on top of beans.
- 5Arrange Tater Tots over the beans.
- 6Sprinkle cheese on top and bake for 30-35 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese, Beef and Tater Tots Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (481 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1009.8
- Calories from Fat 533
- Total Fat 59.2 g
- Saturated Fat 24.5 g
- Cholesterol 149.3 mg
- Sodium 2014.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 51.1 g