Recipe by Lorac
A one dish meal - you will love the convenience and your family will love the results!
Top Review by Manda
OMG, its everything all in one!! What more could you ask for?!?!?! I served with a fresh green sald to sneak in a few extra veggies. This is a wonderful family dish. Everyone loved it, and it is sooo easy!! I followed the recipe exactly, and this is DEFINITELY A KEEPER!! Thanks, Lorac! ~Manda
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (7/8 ounce) envelope brown gravy mix
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans green beans, drained
- 1 (2 lb) packagefrozen frozen tater tots
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large skillet, brown beef and onion, stir in soup, milk, gravy mix and seasonings.
- Place green beans on the bottom of a 9x15 inch baking dish or pan.
- Pour meat mixture on top of beans.
- Arrange Tater Tots over the beans.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and bake for 30-35 minutes.