Recipe by Bergy
This is creamy sauce for your pasta and yet not too high in fat nor calories. The pine Nuts, basil & cheeses give the sauce a heavenly flavor. Try it you'll like it!
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 cup fresh basil leaf, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 teaspoons sherry wine (apple juice if you wish it non alcoholic)
- salt & pepper
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts
- 9 ounces pasta (fettucini, linguine etc your choice)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pulse the garlic& basil to gether in your blender (or use mortar& pestle or chop very, fine).
- Add ricotta, yogurt, blue cheese, sherry salt& pepper, blend until very smooth.
- Stir in the pine nuts.
- Cook Pasta accordingf to instructions on the packet.
- Warm the sauce (do not boil).
- Toss sauce with Pasta& serve.