Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Quick, easy and good. Freeze well. They have a cheesy shortbread texture
- 1 cup aged cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter, room temp
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- poppy seed
- sesame seeds
- Mix cheese, flour, butter& salt and shape into 1/2" balls.
- Roll in your choice of seeds (you can use fine chopped nuts if you wish).
- Arrange on a greased baking sheet& bake in a 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes.
- You can freeze these appetizers after you have baked them.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.