Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe in a new book that I got it is Amish recipes.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 10 ounces extra-sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 10 ounces extra sharp white cheddar cheese, softened
- 8 ounces colby cheese, grated
- 8 ounces monterey jack cheese, grated
- 8 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup grated onion
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- pecans (optional)
- Whip the cream cheese; add all other ingredients except the pecans and mix well.
- Shape into three or four cheese balls.
- Top with fine chopped pecans if desired.