Prep 3 hrs
Cook 0 mins
This recipe comes from a neighbor. Haven't tried it yet but it sounds great for a holiday party. Off to buy some pesto and some whole wheat crackers! =)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup prepared pesto sauce
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese or 1⁄2 cup romano cheese
- 3⁄4 cup pine nuts, lightly toasted
- cracker, for serving
- fresh basil leaf (to garnish)
- Mix together pesto, and two cheeses.
- Place mixture on a sheet of plastic wrap and form into a ball Chill for 3+hours.
- Remove plastic wrap from the cheese ball and place in plate Press the pine nuts firmly over the outside of the ball and refrigerate.
- Bring to room temperature one hour before serving.
Made this for a party and eveyone LOVED it. My picky 14 year old daughter told me she was addicted to it.
Good cheeseball,I made as directed. Thanks for a great recipe. I will make this again.