Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- chili powder, to taste
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 16 ounces cheddar cheese
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon Heinz 57 steak sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Place cheddar and cream cheese at room temperature for about 1 hour to soften.
- In a bowl mix Heinz 57 sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic powder until well blended.
- Add cheese and roll into ball shape.
- Shake chili powder onto waxed paper and roll ball until covered.
- Repeat this step with chopped pecans until covered.
- Place immeadiately into refrigerator to chill to keep ball shape.
- Serve with party crackers.