Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
From a TOH mag.
Make and share this Cheese Ball Snack Mix recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups salted cashews
- 1 cup crunchy Cheetos cheese-flavored snacks
- 1 cup Corn Chex
- 1 cup Rice Chex
- 1 cup miniature pretzel
- 1 cup chow mein noodles
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- In a bowl, combine the cashews, cheese balls, cereal, pretzels and chow mein noodles.
- In another bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat. Transfer to an ungreased 15 x 10 x 1 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 250 degrees for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.